Anxiety, gastric problems, heart skipping beats, constipation. Treatment for symptoms?

I am an anxious person, very nervous of everything and always on edge. When I eat, my tummy tightens up and afterwards, produces alot of gas and wind. This full feeling makes me more anxious and causes what i think are ectopic beats where my heart feels likes it skipping beats. I feel i have to burp after it and this makes it feel better. I also suffer from a bloated tummy and constipation . When I am not nervous or rushing around, which isnt very often, my tummy is ok and I dont seem to have as much wind. Any advise would be appreciated. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012