Anxiety, feels lonely, fatigued, not able to sleep. What's wrong?

I am 36 year old married working female,a baby 2 year old to look after..I dont like my work place...but at the moment i dont prefer job change due to job scarcity in my town.My problem is i have prolonged anxiety due to some problems in my family,for the past 5-6 months.Alsoi do not have good communication with my husband.i dont share my problems whether small or big..i dont have many friends..i feel lonely.....my mind perhaps never rests.As a result i am not able to sleep and feel fatigued.kindly help.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012