Anxiety, exploding head syndrome, sleeplessness, tingling sensation. Withdrawal from effexor. Help?

hi last year i tried withdrawing from effexor xr 150mg after taking it for four years.. got off it, but a couple of months later i began experiencing sleep problems, anxiety and a thing called exploding head syndrome .. with my doctors advise i went back on the effexor again... from then i still havent been feeling 100% well,,, i have been feel very weird, detached from my surroundings, almost like im in a dream, i still have trouble sleeping at nite, im tired constantly and could sleep all the time,never feel refreshed after sleep.. my eyes feel heavy and tired likes it difficult to keep them opened. my head feels foggy, i also experience tingling feelings on the left side of my head, there not painful just question is do you think this could be that the effexor has stopped working effectively for me and im experiencing these symptoms or it is something else entirely. many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013