Anxiety, ejaculation issues, unable to give erections. On herbal medication. Masturbation habit. Help?

Good morning doctor,
I am an Engineer facing ED problems form last 3 years visted to sexologists/Urologists..they all say its psychological as i have night erections and ED problem is due to PE problem i faced in earlier sexual encounters and anxiety of not getting hard on several occassions...
i tried herbal medicines they helped me as soon as i stop my conditions are back to original condition..I tried tadafil 10 give good erections but as i stop taking medicine conditions recturns to original state..i believe earlier i masturbated like every day 2 times even now also wen occasionally i get erections then i masturbated heavily...is it the reasons dat my erections are softer..please help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013