Anxiety disorder, have anxiety after sex, presence of lump inside the chin and shoulder. Normal X-ray. Cause?

Yesterday I found something that looks like lump under my chin , But it s not on the skin it s inside the chin. It looks like a seed and tiny. It doesn t hurt at all, I m so scared. and I have serious anxiety disorder too.I have had anxiety disorder for 10 months now, and I have lump on my shoulder , but it s going down now, cause I have been boiling it hot water. My mom took me to the ER some months ago, and the doctors had x-ray on my chest , and they said it looks normal. My anxiety want away, but 5 weeks ago i started again.Every time I have sex my anxiety always come back.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012