Anxiety, depression, mood swings, tiredness. Frequently taking i-pill. Due to medication?

Hello.. I am a girl of 20 years of age.. I have been taking i- pill since 2 years and i have taken 3-4 i-pills in a month but now I m out of this habit and I have left having i-pill since 6 months but now I have got a problem of weak nerves.. I m getting nervous problems of anxiety , depression , bad moods... I get scared so easily these days and getting tired very easily... I even fainted after taking hookah which had never happened earlier. So is it because of the i-pill I had taken?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012