Anxiety, depression, jelly legs. Under medication prescribed by a therapist. Cure?

I have a brother who is suffer from anxiety and depression . He has jelly legs and it doesn t seem to get Better. He has gotten all sort of testing and all come out negative. He also see a therapist and is under medication . Hes legs could be fine for a few but then he gets the jelly legs and doesn t have the strength to walk he throwsself on the floor n drags himself. This is like everyday for the past year or so. He is just so tired would like to fine a solution. His therapist States is all in his mind. What else can he do to try to get back to normal.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013