Anxiety, depression, bipolar type 2. Varying emotions, taking Prozac, Remeron and Trileptol

Hi doctor I have a diagnosis of Anxiety , depression and Bipolar type 2. I am currently on medication for these the problem is I don t think in bipolar, I think I m suffering from borderline personality disorder because my emotions flip flop often through out the day. I don t think my doctor believes me and she says the meds I am on will take care of that too. I m on Prozac forty milligram, Remeron fifteen milligram, and Trileptol three hundred milligram a day. I very frustrated cuz I feel like if I had the right diagnosis then maybe my counselor could help with learning coping skills. Thnx
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012