Thanks for consulting us.
You are using-
1. PROZAC- FLUOXETIN (Anti-depressant)
2. REMERON- MIRTAZAPINE
3. TRILEPTAL- OXCARBAZEPINE
Now Let me clear you 1 thing.
Bipolar Type 2 is associated with Boderline Personality Disorder
in most of the cases.
Actually in BORDERLINE PERSONALITY the symptoms express as a BIPOLAR type-2, so dont worry this is not different at all. Both lies in different axis so most common chances are both are present at the same time.
In Psychiatry(DSM IV-TR) we classify the diagnosis in 5 axis.
Your diagnosis may be like this-
1. Axis 1- Bipolar Type 2 Currently depressed
2. Axis 2- Border Line Personality Disorder
3. Axis 3- Any medical disease (Diabetes, Hypertension
4. Axis 4- Socioeconomic factors
5. Axis 5- GAF score( Need to be determined)
So your counselor would definitely consider this. Dont worry. just continue those medicine.