Anxiety, depression, abnormal heart rate, fluttering sensation. No history of heart disease. What does this mean?

I am a 38 yr old female, no hx of heart disease myself, but it does run in my family. I am having a fluttering feeling in my left breast area. Its under the breast, my heart rate is not high or skipping any bets it seems, I dont guess! . Its 68beats/min at the moment. I dont really recall have this feeling before and if I did it had to have been fairly quickly resolved bc I dont remember it. Around the time it has started, I had just came in the last half hour from the store, had set down, had some grapefruit, and then got up to start supper and it has now been going on roughly 20 to 25 mins. Some off and on moments, and no pain in the chest either. Concerned bc of family hx, do have anxiety and depression but actually feel good today as far as that goes. Please help! Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013