Anxiety, depression. Prescribed topamax,klonopin, Valium, Evista, Prozac, Pristiq, Ambilify. Is it right?

I wanted to ask a question about what a neuro psychiatrist had prescribed my wife. He had some problems that has caused him to drop several patients, my wife was one. He began to change prescriptions, write for some and not for others out of omission and has my wife s anxiety and depression all messed up. He has done others similarly. He has her on topamax , klonopin , Valium, Evista, Prozac, Pristiq , Ambilify, Elavil and wrote for Nalbuphine for her Hemi-plegic migraines. He would put her on 40 mg then 100 mg and omit to write- we would call and they would call in for 50 mg. I need to get an opinion other doctors require referals and there was no one to take up after what happened to him.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012