Anxiety, depression. Could it be due to alcohol consumption?

Lately I have been extremely tired and having anxiety and depression . I drink some alcohol on the weekends, mainly Saturday nights and I consume around 12 -15 drinks. I don t drink anything during the week. I also do not drink water as much as I should and I drink lots of coffee and cokes throughout the work week. I don t know if alcohol is the problem or if it s just a poor diet in combination with everything else. I do sleep 6-9 hours per night. Is there anything you can recommend that can help me overcome this?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013