Anxiety, bodily twitches, muscle tension on face, neck, shoulders. Taking Zoloft. Should I increase the medicine dose?

Hello, I am taking 25mg of zoloft for anxiety . Have been on it three weeks now. Alot of my side effects went away after a couple weeks. I seem to be twitching alot throughout my body and have muscle tension in my face, neck and shoulders. My anxiety is better but I have been waking up in the early morning hours very anxious and cannot get back to sleep. Sometimes feel very tired and then full of energy. Some days feel good but most are still bad. Should I continue with current dose or maybe up it to 50mg
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012