Anxiety bipolar. Prescribed seriquel. Any other mood stabiliser?

I am Leanne Lonesborough and I have a question ? I have Anxiety Bipolar and my doctor has not been able to assist me with my needs as a mental health patient. I have 5 Children that need me to be well aware and he has put me on seriquel and they make me very dopey. Id like to know if there is a mood stabliser that can assist me to be aware as a drive and work around heavy machinery please help me I want to still be sane instead of feeling like im not normal and don't fit in this world I don't go outside because im forever goin off my head over the smallest things im losing control please I beg you for help :'(
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013