Anxiety attacks, sweaty hands, palpitations, chills, busiprone

I started having what I think is anxiety attacks for about 6 months now. The first time I had it, I just didn t feel good, and then my heart started to beat really fast, and also my hands would get sweaty, and I would shake like I had the chills. I went to the hospital atleast 5 times for it, and they couldn t find anything wrong with my heart, they did an ekg on me more than once. Also, I am now seeing a heart doctor because of this, and he put me on a type of medication to slow down the heart beat. And also my family doctor prescribed me some anxiety medician called busiprone 7.5 mg. I ve been taking it for about a month now. The heart medication is helping, but the anxiety isn t. I still have a scared feeling all the time, I can t do anything except lay in bed, and only stay home. How can I get over this?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012