Anxiety attacks, depression after witnessing several deaths. Cure possible?

i only recently found out what is wrong with me, is called anxiety attack. it happen at a funeral after several deaths have happen. it stopped, but now it started and my doctor says i am lacking iron psychiatrist says i m depressed. i thought i was crazy. but i have been through this about 9 yrs ago and drs said it is my mind playing tricks on me.i lived in fear of it returning. it did. it is more fearful to not know what s wrong and if there is a cure. can i be cured
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013