Anxiety attacks? Why did she start to scratch her arms? Similar depersonalization?

my girlfriend was not feeling right today. it was really wierd and it worried me alot. i think it might be an anxiety attack or something like that. but she told me that she has never had an anxiety attack before. but she started acting wierd and not like herself, she almost started crying, then she stopped, then she asked me random questions like why i dont have a favourite color. she knows that i dont, but it was not related to anything that happened. she started scratching her arms but she wasnt itchy, she said her skin felt really tight(like wearing really tight clothing) and that she wanted to scratch her skin off. she ate a muffin earlier so it wasnt from not eating. and she has not done any sort of drugs in the past 3 months.i just want to know what happened. i was thinking that it might similar to depersonalization , but not quite. she didnt feel like she she was out of body, or in a dreamlike state. sshe did say that she couldnt think tho. like that she couldnt proccess her thoughts
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012