Anxiety attacks. Why am I experiencing dizziness, gland pain, nausea and palpitations?

Hi! So I ve recently been having some pretty bad anxiety attacks . I m 17 years old with no health problems in my history. I went to the hospital because I felt like I was passing out about a week ago and they did a few blood tests and other standards (i.e.: blood pressure, EKG , feeling my lymph nodes, etc) and it came back with nothing wrong. I am still experiencing occasional dizziness, nausea, headaches, gland pain, anxiety, fear of death, and occasional palpation . Could this be something serious?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012