Anxiety attacks. What is the name of panic attack that physically kills an individual?

my mom has had anxiety attacks since she was a child.. she has been leagally dead because of these.. and needed a defibulator to come back her heart and blood pressure stops.. and she faints right away.. then is in a comma state without reachtion.. then shakes whole body jumping uncontrollably .. she has shakes to any mental stress as low as feeling guilty of telling someone she would do something and then find that she cant.. she has had a stress test .. they diagnosed her with a severe panic attack but i forgot the name to sign her up for disability .. she is currently living with me. and has been told she cannot work. she has been tested for parkensins and other illnesses. please tell me what the name of the panic attack that physically kills a individual. thank you for your time
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013