Anxiety and stress, on Celexa, really dizzy, sweaty, black dots in vision, nausea. Why ?

F Hi let me explain some stuff first I m a recovering drug addict, I ve got horrible anxiety and I have a looot of stress in my life. I ve been sober for seven months so I don t think its withdrawl. And I take 10mg of celexa for my anxiety. But last night out of nowhere I got really cold, dizzy,sweaty, and started seeing black dots just fill my vision . I felt like I was going to throw up and I was scared. My boyfriend called an ambulance and they say that because of a recent uti infection it could cause my anxiety to be worse and not feel that great.. I want to know if I m okay or it I should seek further help and go to the hospital for my problems
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012