Anxiety and stress, have light headedness, dizziness, weakness, pressure on nose, eyes, nausea, high cholesterol. Cure?

my symptoms are light headed, dizzy, a weak feeling in my legs(as if im gonna fall or pass out) a pressure on the top of my nose in between my eyes, nausea , sometimes blurry or shaky vision , now i have been through alot of the process like hospital visits, regular doctor, eye doctor, neurologist and everything always comes back fine, besides cholesterol being a little high, i do have anxiety and stress and i been wondering if my symptoms could be related to that or something else, i been going through this for about 6 months now and nobody seems to know the answer or cure, as you can imagine i am exhausted by this as all of this takes up my everyday life as it is all i constantly think of and feel like, i cant wait to hear from you and hopefully soon, thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012