Anxiety and panic attacks after childbirth. Pressure in the head and ears. Difficulty sleeping. Can you help?

HI DOC I HAD AH BABY 3 MONTHS AGO.9 WEEKS AFTER HAVING BABY I GOT FULL BLOWN PANIC ATTACK AND STARTED GETTIN ANXIETY AND FROM THENCE I STARTED FEELING THIS CRAWLY FEELING IN MY HEAD N I FEEL DIZZY (NOT ROOM SPINNING)UNSTEADY LIKE AM ABOUT 2 FALL OR FAINT WHEN I LAY DOWN IT EASSES N WHEN I SLEEP N GET UP IT GOES AWAY FOR A LITTLE WHILE N COMES BACK. NEARLY EVERYDAY FEEL SO AWFUL SOMETIMES I FEEL PRESSURE IN MY HEAD N MY EARS.DID BLOOD TEST IT WAS GOOD.I ALSO HAD PROBLEMS WIT SLEEPING DUE 2 ANXIETY WHAT CAN THIS BE NEED HELP
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013