Anxiety and getting panic attacks, gets sudden dropping feeling when speed up or travelling down. How to get rid of it?

Hello, I m 15 and my mum tends to get many panic attacks and suffers from anxiety . Before the last couple of months I have never noticed any signs like this myself but recently when in a vehicle like a car or bus I suddenly feel very anxious and when i think about it too much I get this sudden dropping feeling when it is sped up or travelling down a hill. It s always far worse the more I think about it. I m going on holiday in summer and I haven t been on a plane in 9 years so I am very worried about what I am going to be like on there and what can I do to get rid of it, Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012