Anxiety after being diagnosed with chlamydia. Should I be concerned about other STDs?

I was recently diagnosed with clamydia 6months ago, which came as a huge shock having only had one partner my whole life and regular std checks which always came back clear.
The shock caused horrific health anxiety. I always feel like I'm having a new health symptom. Over the last few months I have had an urgency to go to the toilet after I have eaten a large meal, the stools are soft, foul smelling and light coloured. Could this be due to my anxiety? I have ordered a home testing kit for hepatitis a,b and c which will be here in a few days, could it be another std? (I am no longer with the person who obviously cheated on me without protection, so the stress of not knowing what else I could have is scaring me).
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013