Anxiety Disorder, What kind of teas are good, as well as food ?

Anxiety Disorder: What kind of teas are good, as well as food? I am 24 years old, Female, and started this anxiety problem in April. I have been eating oranges, apples, potatoes, broccoli and chicken and plenty of water. But I need to know in addition, what kind of teas are good, that won t trigger the symptoms? So far I have been drinking chamomile tea, or the one with honey ( without caffeine ), but I would love some green tea...but it has some caffeine in it BUT I want the health benefits, I also have green tea with acai berry. I just need advice if drinking these will be alright, or what other teas shall I get? As well as foods to eat more of. I also like to eat chinese food once in a while. Will eating Orange Chicken, or noodles will affect these symptoms? Any advice will be just lovely.
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011