Ants found in the left over panty. Is this normal for woman's discharge?

hi doc ..... was jus curious . on two occasions . my gurl came in from work late . she worked from 3 to 10. wen she got home she left her panty in the shower. wen i got up in the early mornin i found ants followin her panty. is this a normally thing ? cause to be honest in all the years we ve been together i have nt seen that. . i kno ans follows men semen , but not to sure about womens discharge , i was wounderin if she had outside intercourse and the remains from the other guy semen could have been the cause for it, or if its jus a norm . thanks much for your reply
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Hi jbgardening.landscaping

Thank you for using the services of Healthcare Magic.

Its true that semen attract ants. This is because semen contains fructose, a form of natural sugar.

Urine of a diabetic equally attract ants. So, the fact that your wives pant attracted ants doesn´t necessarily mean that she had sex with someone outside. I think its advisable to talk to her about your findings and ask her to see a Medical Doctor for work-ups. This might help to discover a disease she has that she isn´t aware of.

Hope this will be of help to you