Anteverted uterus and ovarian cyst found in ultrasound report. Pain in the lower abdomen. Advice?

Wi recently went for pelvic scan cos I was hving pains in my right lower abdomen and the results states that there is a normal sized non-gravid anteverted uterus .There are no demonstrable myometrical masses or adnexal collections.There is a benign left ovarian cyst measuring 4.9 x 4.0cm.The left ovary and urinary bladder are normal.Conclusion:Left ovarian cyst.Pls I need all assistance I can get 2 understand what this means.Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012