Anterior thecal sac compression in multiple levels in the cervical area, wearing cervical color, pain in shoulders, arm. Any exercises?

i have done an MRI and it shows anterior thecal sac compression in multiple levels in the cervical area. The physician advised me to have sterroids and cervical color. I do have pain while wearing my cervical color. I just started wearing it for few days only. I have pain radiating to shoulders and right arm . What exercises should practice for the remedy. Kindly advice. abdul, dubai
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012