Anterior cervical discetomy and fusion done. Why is leg numb?

c6-7 anterior cervical discetomy and fusion done under GA on 26.04.12. on findings - large c6-7 PIVD PLL cut.Tricorticate iliac crest graft placed. Now I am feeling numbness of right leg and feeling numbness in my chest and stomac and other internal organs. I am not walking slowly with trembling and right side bending. I want to say how many days it will take time to overcome the above problem. Please reply me immediately because I am very anxiety . I am waiting your perfect reply.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012