Anorexic, bulimic. No bowel movement, ashy smelling urine, pelvic pain. Blood, urine tests done. Taken Miralax. Reason?

i am a 47 year old woman and am anorexic/bulimic. i have not had a bm in about 5-6 days. last night my urine had an ashy smell which has gotten stronger today. i have had pelvic pain for at least a week and am not only tender to the touch anymore but now have a constant pain. i am nauseous and quite light headed and have had to sit upon standing or even walking. i have a fever of 101.1 this afternoon. i have tried miralax but that has not been helpful. also, i had a series of blood work done last week to check potassium and kidney functions as well as a cbc and there were no outstanding results. my urinalysis was fine. the appointment was on thursday of last week.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012