Annular tear, lower back pain, hip and knee pain. What happens if the pain worsens during pregnancy?

I have an annular tear at L5. It s been a few years since it happened and I still experience pain in my lower back and hip and knee . I m wondering if my body will be able to handle a pregnancy. And if I do get pregnant what happens if the pain worsens? What are my options? I m terrified of being in excruciating pain with no relief. The only thing that relieves me now if I m having an exceptionally painful day, is Advil and laying on my back...both are not allowed when pregnant. This scares me. Do I just have to either suck it up and deal with pain, or possibly not have children?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012