Ankylosing spondylitis under control with medicines, experienced hand and body tremors, severe aching. What could be causing this?

Ankylosing spondylitis diagnosis for past 3 years and taking humira / methotrexate and some other drugs which keep things under control, but today have experienced hand and even body tremors that range from mild to large-- uncontrollable and then I relax more and they subside. I m also aching much more today than usual. Is this with A.S. or should I make an appt. to see my rheumatologist after the weekend? It is the shaking/tremors that are totally new symptoms. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012