Ankylosing spondylitis, SAAZ 1g, stiffness in the neck, HLA B27 positive

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Ankylosing spondylitis and the doctor has prescribed SAAZ 1g twice a day to start with. My condition is not bad. It is just that i have a stiffness in the neck which is persisting for couple of months now. Though I am HLA B27 positive and had pain in my Sacro illiac joint earlier but with regular walk and exercise it is fine now. I want to know whether I should start any medicine as prescribed or look for an safe alternate in the form of homoepathy.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012