Ankylosing spondylitis, Reiter's Syndrome, psoriatic arthritis, MRI showed damaged TMJ, replacements recommended. Treatment options?

I have ankylosing spondylitis , Reiter s Syndrome , and psoriatic arthritis . A MRI from last week showed extensive damage to both TMJ joints. He recommended replacements. I have two bruised cervical and one bruised lumbar vertebrae . My entire spine has arthriic damage. I have been physically active (it really helps my mood and health). What types of TMJ solutions are there? Does the pain from the TMJ cause neck pain or vice versa, or is the pain interactive/virtual? I have tinnitis. I was in a bus crash returning from RAGBRAI on 7/31/11. I got a nasty concussion and was unconscious for 3 to 5 minutes.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012