Ankylosing spondilitis. Taking sazo tablets, reduced sperm count. Medication to increase count?

Hi, I am a patient of Ankylosing spondilitis. I am on Sazo tablets. My question here is regarding fertility . Before starting Sazo (3 months back)my sperm count was 110 million/ml (with motility 80% and morp-90%), but today I got tested and there was a drastic decrease (30 million/ml,motility:40%,morp:70%). Will I be able to father a child. Is this decrease because of Sazo. Can you suggest any medication for increasing all the above factors.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012