Ankles swollen, high BP. All test normal. Prescribed water pills, BP medicine. Cause of swelling?

Hello, I have had my ankles swollen for about a month now, I also was diagonosed with high blood pressure . I have the BP under control, I have had blood test , ultra sounds, ABI testing and that those came out normal. My dr. put me on a low dose water pill and low BP meds. I am exercising everday, but my legs are swellin more and hurting really bad. Should I get an CAT or MRI? I just had an EKG and that was normal, I am going to get a ECG tomorrow and nerve test. What is this? The calves hurt so bad I can not even touch them, even putting on socks or compression hose
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013