Ankles, calves sore, hurting, red spots in legs, not itchy. What could be it?

My ankles and calves have been sore and hurting for the past few days. I have been walking alot recently and also had the flu a week ago, so i thought it was just due to tiredness. However, today I noticed red dots appearing on my legs.They are spread up my leg. My ankles and calf are a little stiff making it difficult to walk. The rash is not itchy or swollen but the muscle is painful from the swelling. I'm a 27 yr old female. Any idea what this could it be?

As mentioned, I did have a flu a week ago and also woke up with a UTI and got my period yesterday. So not sure what has caused this? Could it be just tiredness or something else?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013