Ankle twisted. On tendocare tablets and physiotherapy. Remedy?

Sir, I am sachin age 30 now, i twisted my ankle last year while playing cricket and recently i fallen on my knee again .. After MRI it shown ACL tear and since 1.5 month i am going for physiotherapy and having Tendocare tablets. My concern is when i can get back on the field and is it necessary to go for surgery in ACl tear cases or whether it will get healed by its time and exercise . pls find the brief report on next page and mail me with some remedy asap.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013