Ankle tender and painful, swollen, tingling sensation, burning sensation, numbness. Help

my left ankle has been tender and somewhat painful when walking for past few weeks. yesterday morning it started to swell and became very painful without injury. it has progressively gotten worse ankle, foot , calf and know knee are swollen painful, tingling and have a burning sensation. also right arm and hand keep going numb. how serious, should I go to ER, wait for dr. office to open, call 911, help! I am in severe pain.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013