Ankle sprain in left leg. Previously sprained right ankle, burnt legs due to boiling water. Will these accidents have life long effect?

Hi, I had an ankle sprain on last sunday on my left ankle. 3 years ago i had an ankle sprain on my right leg s ankle and this time it is on left ankle. Also my left feet portion was burnt due to boiled water 2 years ago and its been recovered with new skin which has formed owver my left feet portion. Now i am concerned about my bothe feet as its like 3 accidents with my leg, so will it affect me for doing gyming, running , walking...and will it be a life long effect..??
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012