Ankle sprain. Given hydrocodone with acetamenaphine. Tingling foot, swelling. Any suggestions?

My wife sprained her ankle on Tuesday morning. It was splinted at the ER and was given a script for 5/325 hydrocodone w/ acetamenaphine. Her foot was tingling last night so I unwrapped it thinking the wrap may be too tight. She showered and then iced the ankle. Her foot continued to swell even with ice on it. I rewrapped her foot before she went to bed after some of the swelling began to subside ensuring the wrap was not too tight. She is complaining of her foot tingling again this evening. Any suggestions.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013