Ankle, shin, elbows pain, weakness, headaches, allergies. Have a stent. Had a by pass. What do we expect?

i have bone pain in feet throughout and ankles, shins, elbows and sometimes hands. i also have just been diagnosed with a reading of 17 in my vit d levels, after a course of 60 days on d3 10,000iu i felt much relief, since being of them less than a week my pain has returned. i have just found out i have a widening and blockage of my pancreatic duct. i have 3 times tried enzymes and each time along with constipation and nausea have had 3 very severe migraine headaches. i feel so weak and that i may be slowly dying. the consultant has suggested a stent by-pass although my gp thinks i should think this through. initially aquired in 2006 a scalp rash dermatologists were at a loss to diagnose and then allergies to food colouring, preservatives and sulfates. i am so weak and feel i am slowly dying. by the way i was suffering from 2006 with rib pain [the reason i ended up with a diagnosis of pancreatic problems] i believe doctors ignored all my symptoms as being in my head. please help what should i now do? i'm sorry for bothering you, i didn't realize i had to pay, sorry cannot afford this. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013