Ankle pain, numbness, pain on putting weight on ankle. Due to muscle soreness?

My ankle has little pain and it kind of hurts, but I can t feel the area it hurts. I can walk perfectly fine and run, but when I go on my toes and put more weight on it it kind of hurts. yesterday it didn t hurt as much.. what is wrong with it? Is it just the ankle muscle sore? Do i have to do any exercises to make it stronger
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Thanks for query on HCM.
You have to go for cbc,b12,fbs,ppbs, complete arthitic profile investigations to rule out any condition.
What is your age...?It seems to be beginning of gout.
Otherwise it also occurs in muscle sprain,b12 and other vitamin deficiency,unequal weight bearing,improper footwear.
start treatment according to investigations under guidance of your physician.
Take nsaid to subside pain.
Start oral as well as intra muscular b12,folic acid.
also take calcium and minerals supplements.
Try to change the footwear,avoid high heeled,tight footwear.