Ankle moved. Not given attention. What is wrong with them now?

i am sandeep jain from bhopal, some time ago (on 11 oct 11) i was slip by stairs and my rite ankle mismove, but on that time i was not not given proper attention and with some plus minus my life is going but last 3 months i feel too pain on this and after consult with our local areas and outsider doctors final they just for MRI and after report of MRI they suggest for Screw surgenr , i enclosed my reports pls find and suggest me , M -0000
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012