Ankle injury, painful, swelling, hard lump, tender to the touch. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I ride skateboards alot but the other day I tried to do a tail whip on a scooter instead which is where the deck of the scooter (the thing you stand on lol) swings around and you jump up and land on it. well i did that as hard as i possibly could and forgot to lift my right foot off the ground, so the consequences are being hit very hard with a scooter on the joint of the ankle. a friend said to me wow you couldn t of hit that any harder any ways, I had intense pain for about 10 mins and then it wore off. it hurt to walk for about another 2 hrs but now its fine to walk on..only hurts if I bend the ankle to far whilst walking. there was swelling but that s kinda gone now (by the way its been 2 days) but there is a lump which is hard and very tender to touch, throbs wen resting or not doing anything, should i be concerned? im also going to work today...only a short shift but ill be standing the whole time, will that have an effect at all!? thnx :)
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer