Ankle injury, hurts to walk, swollen. Should I get it looked at?

i jumped off a 5 ft platform and landed on my ankle wrong and now it hurts to walk. I jumped yesterday, but noticed the pain at 11:30 am today and it is slightly swollen but hurts really bad to walk on it. Should i go get it looked at? I have a history with this ankle; i buckle fractured it when i was 3, about 13 years ago.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
From history it seems that you might having fracture of fibula giving rise this problem.
As you had h/o injury on the part or fracture in the past might give fracture on same point.
Go for x-ray of ankle joint and rule out fracture.
consult orthopedic surgeon and get examined.
Meanwhile avoid walking with this leg.
Ok and take care.