Ankle feels weak, any movements are unbearable. X-rays normal. What to do ?

I have been having trouble with my ankle for almost five months now. As far as i can remember i didn t have any specific injury to it. The pain is not always there usually in the morning when i get up it just feels somewhat weak, however within a few hours of being on my feet the pain gets almost unbearable. When it gets bad like that i have fair range of motion as far as tilting my toes up and down, but turning it in and out or rolling it all all is unbearable. Sometimes its that bad i can t even stand up. The weird part is the next morning after it rests for awhile it is fine just sort of weak and i have full range of motion. I have been taking ibuprofin for the swelling as needed. I have seen three doctors so far and all of which have taken xrays and said it is not broken and there are no ligament tears as far as they can see, and it will heal on its own it is probably just strained. I was wondering if you had an opinion as to what i can do.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012