Angiosarcoma of head and neck. What can stop spread? What am I suggested?

My mother age 78yrs has angiosarcoma of head and neck .she had four surgeries to remove the disease but now the doctors have refused any further surgeries.her sarcoma is spreading fast,we used essential oils and now since a week she got a bottle of chirata kirata from a hakim and is drinking it.she is told to drink half cup empty stomach in the morning and evening.ever since her food intake has decreased, blood pressure is on the higher side,has stomach cramps and mostly feels sick but she insists on taking the dose prescribed.what is your expert opinion? thanks and regards for taking the trouble/care to reply.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012