Angioplasty and stent procedure done for cardiac arrest but died. Where was the mistake?

Had major cardiac arrest, done angioplasty, stent installed. Given unconsciousness injections, died. What could be the reason? My father got an ECG report on 5th February 2013 saying that there was no blockage and he is normal. On 6th February, he had a MAJOR CARDIAC ARREST in the morning at around 9:30 am.. And on 7th February he was NO MORE.. All the needful operations such as angioplasty were done and also stents were installed.. I want to know is this possible? If not, then from whom can I get help for the mistake done in the lab.? What procedures have to be followed and can I sue the lab for their mistake?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013