Angioplasty advised due to inappropriate heart functioning. Clopitab A is right?

Hello Sir, my dad is 62yrs old and been advised to go for angeoplastry by cardiologist . The report says heart functioning 70% effectively and 30% plaque. Is there any medicine that can cure blockage with out angeoplastry as patient is not mentally fit for it. Presently, he has been advised to take Clopitab A 150mg , Nikoran 5mg, B-Joy, Telmisafe H ,Lakmet , Rozat 20mg,Lycogran, Ranolez 500mg. Is it fine to use these medicines and are there any side effects?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012