Angiogram showed blockages in heart. Old aged, to be cured without surgery. Possible?

Hi I am from Bangladesh. Three days before angiogram has done of my sister in law and found 4 main Artery blockage in his heart . He is old enough and dose not want to do bypass though doctors recommended. He feel to be cured without surgery but don t know how to. Please suggest what he has to do and renowned reliable hospital and doctors which is located in any country and tell how he can contact with them.......
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013